As part of our weekly product demo series, Ansley will show you how to use all of Indicative’s most popular features while using a publicly available demo data set provided by a fictions company called PetBox.
PetBox is a monthly subscription service company providing pet products, services, and experiences to their customers. Follow along using the same data here.
Watch this webinar if you are interested in learning about the following:
- How to analyze the success of a new feature launch by the product team
- How to identify your most profitable conversion path along your customer journey
- How to build personalized segments for advanced advertising capabilities
- How to measure the success of marketing campaigns on the new feature
- How long does it take for a user to engage after first discovering the new feature?
Gain access by completing the form below:
Meet the speaker:
Over the last 3 years, Ansley has been heavily involved in representing software of all types. As part of the Indicative Team, Ansley strongly holds a Solutions Engineer position and is firmly an Indicative product extraordinaire. Prior to Indicative, she helped develop software to analyze stardust, which later went on to integrate with NASA’s space probe, Chandra. Ansley specializes in taking the highly technical and making it clear-cut and alluring!