Indicative takes the confidentiality and security of Your data and Your Customer’s Data very seriously. Your Customers’ Data is defined as data you have gathered or are responsible for gathering on users that interact with your product or service and is transmitted to Indicative by You or on account of You.
- The Data We Collect on You
- The Data We Collect on Your Customers
- a programmatic integration;
- inclusion of Indicative code such that it will result in applying a “cookie” to your Customers’ browsers; or
- manual transfer by You of Customer Data directly to Indicative.
- Passwords, authentication/authorization credentials
- Information under strict regulatory or contractual handling requirements (e.g., PCI, HIPAA, and state and federal data security
- Credit Card Data including credit card numbers, CVV numbers (three digit codes for Visa and MasterCard, four digit code for American Express) and magnetic stripe information
- Social Security, Drivers License or Passport Numbers
- Government Issued Identification
- Financial Account Information
- Real time geolocation data which can identify an individual
- Personally identifiable information knowingly collected from children under the age of 13 or from online services directed toward children, and
- Health or Biometric data.
- Data Privacy
- With Your explicit, opt-in consent;
- Under circumstances in which we are compelled by law to make such a disclosure.
- Data Security
- Data Retrieval and Deletion
When you register for our services at Indicative, we ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information including You and Your representative’s name, email, credit card and other personal information (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information.”) We record information about usage of Indicative.com for customer service and product management purposes, to improve the level of service offered by the Company.
In order to use our Services, you need to provide information to Indicative regarding Your Customers. You may accomplish this by:
You further agree that to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection regulations, you will not use our service to send us sensitive information where unauthorized disclosure could cause material, severe, or catastrophic harm or impact to Indicative, You or Your Customers. Sensitive Information includes:
We will not disclose the data the we collect about You or about Your Customers to third parties except under the following circumstances:
Indicative reserves the right to combine all data collected, excluding Individually Personally Identifiable Information, into an aggregate data pool (“Aggregate Data”). The Aggregate Data will not identify You as the source of any data attributable to You, and will have all of Your Customer attribution removed. Indicative shall be the exclusive owner of the Aggregate Data.
Indicative uses best practices to secure the data it collects, transmits and stores on its servers. Among others, Indicative’s security methods include secured physical access to its data centers, limited and protected access via password, public/private keys, and data encryption, including TLS encryption for data transmission.
Indicative will provide You the ability to retrieve Your Customer Data recorded by Indicative. At Your request, Indicative will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete all data from Your Customers that was sent to Indicative through a programmatic client integration exclusively from You or through a manual transfer by You of Your Customer Data directly to Indicative.
To the extent that Your Customer Data has been anonymized and grouped into the Aggregate Data, such data may continue to be retained by Indicative.