- Bring a level of personalization to an entirely digital experience.
- Build data models to uncover how to communicate with buyers at different customer journey stages.
- Gain transparency and visibility into how the marketing funnel and product operations flow together
- Use analytics to make more intelligent marketing decisions and optimize campaigns in real-time
- A/B test hypotheses through the entire customer journey from acquisition to sign up and product usage.
Marketing professionals utilize the Indicative platform to get the most out of their campaigns, optimize customer acquisition and grow customer LTV.
Use targeted customer segments to inform and launch campaigns.
Optimize acquisition by pinpointing your highest value channels.
Maximize retention and LTV by understanding when and how your customers will engage.
Creating personalized experience through data analysis.
Haven Life Insurance Agency (Haven Life) makes it easy for people of all walks of life to purchase affordable and dependable term life insurance policies online. As a wholly owned subsidiary of MassMutual, a Fortune 100 company with nearly $40B in annual revenue and 165+ years of industry experience, Haven Life is setting a precedent in the financial service sector by listening to and serving customers in a way that sets the tone for a decades-long relationship.
The innovator is on a mission to create a better experience for those looking to financially protect their loved ones with term life insurance — relying on modern technology to streamline the end-to-end buying experience. Behind the scenes, Indicative helps Haven Life translate data into functional stories that address customer needs.
“We were looking for a solution that could marry web analytics with back-end server based workflow events, so that we could get a full picture of the customer journey. Previously, we used Google Analytics to track web data and hacked together a back-end system for workflow-related events. But prior to Indicative, we had no way of marrying this data. This was our first time using a product like Indicative at Haven Life.”