The expansive data set available in the data warehouse is a great resource for understanding user engagement. But without detailed knowledge of how the DWH is set up, it can be difficult for product teams to query the data in the DWH and get insights quickly.
This month, we’ve been focused on making it easier for you to get the data that’s valuable to you out of the DWH and into Indicative, where you can perform analysis on it without SQL. And once you’re in Indicative, there are also some exciting new capabilities you can try out.
Self-Service Setup for Data Warehouse Sources is Now Available to Free and Growth Tiers!
Our self-service setup for data warehouse integrations (BigQuery and Snowflake across all schemas) is now available to all Indicative users, including Free and Growth-Tier customers!
Now, every Indicative project can connect their BigQuery and Snowflake data for analysis in Indicative using our guided configuration flow. Note: Free and Growth Tier customers have limitations for data load cadence, data exclusions, and data enrichments.
If you want to see how easy it is to get started with loading your warehouse data into Indicative and begin exploring your data, sign-up for a free trial account.
Table Visualization for Conversion Over Time
One of our more popular features is Conversion Over Time, which shows how a Funnel analysis performs over time. Conversion Over Time analysis tracks 3 core metrics (# of converted users, conversion rate, average conversion time) for a given funnel and shows how those metrics change over time.
We’ve now added a Table visualization, in addition to the existing Line (Smoothed), Line (Straight), and Bar visualizations. With a Table visualization of Conversion Over Time, you can identify what steps in your funnel are driving drop-off or increased conversion. Also, you can fine tune which metrics and step intervals you want to display in your table with the addition of some items in the query settings bar.
- User Property CSV downloads now include attribution mode.
- Cohort CSV downloads now include generations.
- Redshift and S3 data warehouse configurations require a certain structure for your file path. We now return granular error messaging during configuration if your inputs don’t fit the required structure.
- We’ve improved our Google OAuth registration experience! We’ll now show a conflict error message if you attempt to register with Google OAuth, but have a pending invite to join an Indicative organization.
- Annotation timelines will now update in real time with any changes to your query date range.
For existing mParticle customers, we’ve got some big plans to improve the integration so you can easily connect your mParticle data to Indicative within minutes!