We’ve launched some features that we think you’ll love. Here is our January recap of the latest product releases:
- Scheduled Reports
- Project Filters
At Indicative, we value our customers’ feedback. Thanks to customer feedback we have a lot of exciting features in the pipeline, that’s why we’d love if you shared your feedback (good or bad) here through our two-question survey!
You can now schedule reports to arrive directly to your inbox. The insights and information important to you and your team will automatically be delivered via email when you need them. This allows more agile teams and faster decision making.
Scheduled Reports are part of our Advanced Reporting Features, available only on paid plans. If you would like to learn more, please contact our sales team today to unlock a 14-day free trial. Try it!
Indicative now enables you to automatically filter out unwanted data, like staging or testing data. With Project Filters, you can focus on the data you want to, without the noise and distraction from bots and crawlers.
Advanced Data Management tools, like Project Filters, are only available for Enterprise customers. Learn More.
And here are some smaller (but helpful!) product updates:
- We’ve released several small dashboard enhancements including:
- Duplicate widgets and save them to different dashboards
- Easily move dashboard widgets between dashboards
- Duplicate dashboards and move them folders
- Dashboard settings now include a link for full-screen mode
- Easy-to-find categories within the Query Builder.
- For data warehouse integrations, we now offer daily email notifications for successful data loads with event counts.
2019 Product Highlights
If you are excited about these new features, take a look at all the functionality released in 2019.