User-experience also known as UX is the deep understanding of what users value and need from a product, system or service. Simply it is users perceptions, responses, and experience resulting from every interaction a user has with a businesses product, system or service.
UX best practices promote improving the quality of a user’s interaction with and perceptions of a businesses product and any related services.
For businesses to ensure a user has a good experience, their product, system or service needs to be:
- Useful: Content should be original and fulfill users needs
- Usable: Site must be easy to use
- Desirable: Image, identity, brand, and other design elements are used to evoke emotion and appreciation
- Findable: Content needs to be locatable
- Accessible: Content needs to be accessible by all users, regardless of their abilities
- Credible: Must be trustworthy and believable
In Data Defined, we help make the complex world of data more accessible by explaining some of the most complex aspects of the field.
Click Here for more Data Defined