Indicative continues to climb in the rankings, as G2 names Indicative a Leader in Customer Journey Analytics in G2’s 2020 Fall Report.
Indicative is the leading Customer Analytics platform that enables product and data teams to move beyond the limitations of traditional BI tools to make decisions by understanding user behavior across every touchpoint. Only Indicative connects directly to your data and empowers business users to answer complex customer analytics questions without having to rely on data engineering or SQL.
Why We’re Leaders
According to G2’s Fall 2020 Reports, Indicative was awarded the Leader status based on two main factors: Customer’s high satisfaction scores combined with large market presence.
Indicative was rated 4 or 5 stars by 98% of users, while users also said they would be likely to recommend Indicative at a rate of 88%.
Click Here to: try Indicative for free.
Indicative’s satisfaction rating was based on the following categories:
The G2 Fall Report also highlighted Indicative’s best features:
Additionally, Indicative was also awarded the following accolades for Fall 2020:
- High Performer in Digital Analytics
- Easiest Setup for Mid-Market Product Analytics
What Users Had To Say About Indicative
G2’s ratings are based on real customer reviews. Here is what some of our customers had to say:
- Indicative’s focus on [funnel analysis] makes it a pretty clear add to our BI stack, without running into any issues with confusion over which tool to use for which job. Their multipath and cohort analysis tools that read directly off event log data are extremely useful and unique in the BI space. The UI is very user friendly, easily allowing non-technical teams the ability to analyze events.
- Indicative has a series of tools designed for a fast data consultation. It is easy to use and its graphics and animations are really gorgeous and the data storytelling is easy. Also, since we don’t need SQL or other types of programming to analyze the data, more team members can use and generate insights from Indicative.
- With Indicative, we can create unlimited funnels, see conversions over time, and it works with Snowplow. Being able to build unlimited funnels of user behavior and how they go through our website is one of the best features. Using Google Analytics we were stuck with sampling & limited to just one funnel.
- Check how easy it is to setup and start gathering some insights that can better drive conversations. The visual non-tech layout [is] really helpful. User journeys are more visible and the impact of changes is more clear now!
- “I enjoy using and exploring the capabilities of Indicative.” In our team, Indicative helps us to find the bugs or errors of our application using the events, can also help us to monitor application journey, and provides [near] real-time data for our daily reports.
To see how Indicative compares to other companies, click here.